Wednesday, February 6, 2013

China Glaze (It's a Trap-Eze), Zoya (Kristen) and Essie Oh My

I am obsessed with nail polish even though it's hard to be on a nonexistent income.

I should make another goal for the year to try a lot of my untried polishes.




My friends came for the weekend and I love painting their nails.

So the following three pictures are not my nails, but I did paint them.

I used China Glaze Hanging in the Balance and It's a Trap-Eze! as the accent nail. 




Hanging in the Balance is a bright blue creme.  The bottle is mesmerizing.  It applied beautifully in two coats.  It's a Trap-Eze is a milky glitter.  Like a predone jelly sandwich.  I love the colors.  It gets clumpy, but this is three coats here.  Also definitely need to use the foil method to take that polish off!



 

Zoya had a promotion last month for three polishes for $10.  How could I not do that? Anyways, this one is Zoya Kristen.  The photo captures the grey tones of this polish, but in real life it definitely translates blue grey.  I love this color.  It applied like a dream in two coats.  Very opaque.  I couldn't stop staring at the polish!  It's a cool color that's great for winter.  Definitely one of my favorites!




Here's another photo of it.  The nails on my index fingers grow in crookedly.  It's a big pet peeve of mine.


Now here's a photo of a simple mani I did a couple of weeks ago.  Both are Essie polishes from the 2012 Winter Collection.  The red is She's Pampered, and the blue is Where's my Chauffeur.  GORGEOUS COLORS.  The red didn't even stain my nails!! 

This mani was fun.  My left hand was reversed.  Definitely colorful and bright, especially for winter.  Although this would be a great spring time look, IMO.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to see photos of your manis too!

Until next time. 

1 comment: